I'm not using Safari but Indie Cart thinks I am
  • I am trying to set up my shop and Indie Cart thinks I am using Safari, and won't let me copy and paste from my Etsy shop. I'm running Chrome. Anyone else have this problem?
  • When you say it thinks you're using Safari, what do you mean? Is it that text that says the text editor can't be used with Safari? If so, it says that for everyone. What happen when you try to paste from your Etsy shop?

What is indieCart

indieCart is a community of independent shops featuring handcrafted items for your family and home.

Where are the shoppers?

  1. inspiredbyfinn (3)
  2. Chelory (2)
  3. SomedaySarah (2)
  4. jenncatsmeow (2)
  5. Bagsbyandy (2)

Recent Favorites

  1. R107 Lily Helpers
  2. Wool Doubler
  3. Chelory Wool Baby Leg Warmers
  4. Cell Phone wallet GG
  5. pendant-inner healing light-bee