Free listings
  • I was excited to see the email this morning in hopes indiecart will grow and become active. I know Etsy has upset many people, and so many are looking for a new place to sell. Will free listings be for just those who were here before, or for new sellers to indiecart too? I so hope we can breath life back into this site!

    Mandy
  • Hi Mandy - it will be for all past and new sellers :) Feel free to spread the word if you happen across any conversations where it might be useful!

What is indieCart

indieCart is a community of independent shops featuring handcrafted items for your family and home.

Where are the shoppers?

  1. HomesteadEmpori... (3)
  2. Chelory (3)
  3. inspiredbyfinn (2)
  4. DGFdesigns (2)
  5. CreakingWood (2)

Recent Favorites

  1. R107 Lily Helpers
  2. Wool Doubler
  3. Chelory Wool Baby Leg Warmers
  4. Cell Phone wallet GG
  5. pendant-inner healing light-bee