|About the gemstones
This gemstone combination can help
highly-active children to focus their attention and reduce compulsive behaviors. Pairs great with our Calm & Focused essential oil.
The Science of Gemstones and How They Affect Us
- We use only high-quality gemstones from A - AAA
grade for maximum benefit.
- Lepidolite (purple stone) is a soothing stone that promotes relaxation. Very useful for hyperactivity and attention deficit. It can help calm an overactive
- Black tourmaline (black stone) supports the immune system and helps one disengage from compulsive behaviors.
- Frosted quartz (white stone) powerfully amplifies the vibration of the lepidolite and black tourmaline.
- To adjust size, fasten clasps in between any
- May be worn on the wrist, anklet, carried in a pocket, or fastened into the button hole of the elastic 'belt' inside of kids pants/shorts.
- .925 sterling silver findings and clasp (clasp
- Strung on stainless steel wire
- Beads are approximately 1/8" -
1/4" in size.
- Handmade in the USA by work-at-home moms.
- CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) compliant.
- Our Money-Back Guarantee
- Also Available in Adult Sizes
Children should be supervised when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when the child sleeps.
Wear & care
- Gemstones do
not need to be worn against the skin to be effective. They only need
to be in close proximity to the body so carrying them in a pocket also
works. This is a great option for boys/men.
- The effectiveness of gemstones should last indefinitely. They do not wear out or need to be replaced over time.
- Remove before bathing or swimming.
- Rinse necklace beads weekly in water and dry with a soft cloth.
What Our Customers Say
1) "I just want to thank you so much.
I purchased the necklace
for my son (he will be 4yrs old in June) hoping that it would help him a
little. He was having issues with all three domains: Inattention,
hyperactivity, and impulsivity. Let me tell you, I didn't realize how
bad he had gotten until we had the necklace. We've only had the necklace
for 2 and a half weeks, but it's like night and day. He obeys and
follows through with most tasks, we have less issues with his
hyperactivity (but some of that is normal for his age) and he is doing
so much better with controlling his impulses. My mom was super skeptical
about it, but even she says it's helping.
I took it off for a
couple days to see if the necklace was causing a flare up of his
psoriasis (I think it is, but I don't care anymore) and his behavior
worsened to the point it was like we were back in square one. I put the
necklace back on Thursday night and by Friday afternoon, even he was
able to tell the difference and told me not to take his necklace away
I bought the necklace as a last step before
seeking professional treatment, and I wasn't expecting huge results, but
I'd say we've seen a 75% reduction in his negative behaviors at least.
It's amazing, and if I hadn't heard about your company, I'm sure he'd be
on medication before he started school.
So thank you very, very much.
purchased a hyperactivity necklace for my son about a week ago and it
works phenomenally! there hasn't been one outburst since I put it on him
upon its arrival! I can't tell you how much this means to us! he
struggles daily with hyperactivity and anger issues to the point that we
have a behavioral specialist and a therapist. This necklace has helped
better than EITHER OF THOSE professionals combined. For a mama, this is
ground breaking. I am so convinced that these gemstones have been our
turn around. - Amy
Customer feedback on our lepidolite & black tourmaline jewelry
A Facebook conversation about our lepidolite and black tourmaline jewelry, including a few testimonials.
Ever heard of listening to musical rhythm in order to stimulate more harmonious and functional brain activity? Many report it helps with attention deficit. Strong Institute REI is a reputable place to begin learning about this.
consider the detrimental effects of
sugar and processed food in your child's diet. In
addition to trying this gemstone piece, we encourage you to make
the dietary changes you've been thinking about :)
here for an article that explains the research showing how the foods we
eat can have an impact on hyperactivity and ADHD symptoms.
is our merchant account. You will be taken to the Paypal website to
make payment for a purchase with us. Paypal can accept credit and debit
card cards for payment! You do not need to have a Paypal account. (If
you DO have a Paypal account, please be sure the shipping address you
have on file with them is current.)