Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please ask any technical support questions here :)

Feel free to post questions, bug reports, features requests, etc. here. Thanks!

Comments

• how do customers get to see my store how do they login
  • How long does a payment take to go through my PayPal?
  • I am having issues with PayPal going through and loading. I don't seem to have any problem with any other sites I go. Is there anything I can do so PP accepts you 100% of the time? The merchant told me to use another browser but I only have 1 and the issue only comes up when i go through Indie cart. I clean cookies and cache in my history and that sometimes helps. any other suggestion? Thanks a bunch!

• Please help me, I have reached out numerous time to the help desk, I need to cancel close store, I have been trying since July 21st with no replies, I do not want to get charged for the upcoming month. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

• So sorry for missing all of these messages!

Firefly - you won't get charged for months you're not using the store. Payment only happens if you actively make a monthly payment. To delete your store, please log in to your account and go to the Store Settings >> Request changes menu.

Prin5678 - sorry about the issues. Please let me know if you're still having them!