Why sell your products on indieCart?
Your products. Your sales. Your store. indieCart.
You spend hours ensuring that your products are 'just right' with a uniqueness and quality all your own. It's only fitting that your items should be showcased in a store
that reflects your individuality. And, as this is your business, you have the right to offer your items in your choice of selling methods: customs secured with a deposit, auctions,
first-come-first-served sales. With indieCart, all of this is possible. And with no listing or final value fees, the money you make from your sales goes to the appropriate person:
you, the artisan.
- You can offer any number of products in your indieCart store. There is no limit to the number of listings
- You can create an unlimited number of categories and subcategories
- You can create listings with multiple sizes and colors, with different prices for different choices
- You can offer your products by auction, by Buy it Now (items taken out of stock immediately upon shopper purchase), Standard (item left in stock until Paypal payment
is complete), and drawings (all interested shoppers enter for the chance to purchase a high-demand item, with the 'winning' shopper being selected automatically)
- You can set items to stock ahead of time, meaning you don't even need to be on the computer when your items go live
- You can tag your products for search within the site, but also with metatags to optimize search engine hits
- You can take advantage of many time-saving listing tools like multi-edit (edit multiple listings simultaneously), and 1-click copy of listings
- You have complete control over the listing format -- font, images (4 are automatically included, but if you are comfortable with html, you can include as many as you like),
video (you can embed Youtube videos for product demonstrations), text
- You pay a single monthly fee of $7.50 per month and the rest of your sales income is yours (minus Paypal's normal fees). There are no listing or final value fees
- You can define the currency your items are offered in: US dollar, Canadian dollar, Euro, Australian dollar or Great British pound
- You can define an unlimited number of discount codes and define their valid dates
- You can customize your shipping options, labeling them whatever is most appropriate for your products and location
- You can choose to accept Paypal, check or money order
- You can blacklist shoppers to whom you would prefer not to sell
- You can define customized shipping options
- You can define the order in which your products are displayed
- Your store is more than a collection of individual listings. It is listed, by name, on the calendar and main category pages.
- You can use the indieCart Facebook application to add a tab onto your fan page which highlights all of the items in your store
- You can place a indieCart widget on your blog, web page, etc. to further promote your store
See for yourself how easy, customizable, and affordable indieCart is. Sign up today!