New here and wondering if I belong??
  • Hi Everyone!  

I'm new here....I just found out about IndieCart last night. My name is Samantha and I am the WAHM behind Little Seedlings.  I have been successfully selling on HyenaCart since 2010.  After exploring IndieCart today I noticed that I seem to be the only cloth diaper maker here so I'm wondering if I fit in with what the vision is for this site. I do make children's clothing also but my main focus is still cloth diapers.  

What attracted me here is that it is a juried site where the sellers here make high quality and outstanding products.  I pride myself on the quality of the products I make and I really like that IndieCart is geared toward this.  I am an artisan cloth diaper manufacturer and a proud member of the Real Diaper Industry Association.  

So my question is what is the vision for IndieCart and does my store fit within this vision?  

Thanks! ;)

• Hi Samberto,

Of course you fit in :) We wouldn't have accepted your store application if not. Please make yourself at home, stock your store, and give it a try. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
All Content Copyright © indieCart 2017 | All Rights Reserved
Full site | Mobile site
PRIVACY
TERMS OF SERVICE
SITE MAP
SUPPORT FORUM
ABOUT
CONTACT